Navion 4U GPU Server with NVLink provides maximum NVIDIA A100 GPU throughput with 8 GPUs and 2 AMD EPYC CPUs. It is uniquely suited to AI Training and highly GPU accelerated HPC applications.
This system is based on the NVIDIA HGX A100 8 GPU platform. Each NVIDIA A100 GPU is fully interconnected via NVIDIA NVLink and 6 NVSwitch™ chips: offering maximum bandwidth between any 2 GPUs of up to 600GB/sec.
- 8 NVIDIA A100 GPUs with: 40GB of HBM2 (EOL – long lead times) or 80GB HBM2e memory, 3rd Gen NVIDIA NVLink Technology, and next generation Tensor Cores supporting TF32 instructions
- 6 NVIDIA NVSwitch chips for maximum GPU-GPU Bandwidth
- Full all-to-all communication with 600GB/sec of bandwidth per GPU
- Supports GPUDirect® RDMA over PCI-E x16 4.0 to 200Gb HDR InfiniBand adapters
- Leadership-Class AMD EPYC CPUs, with a total of up to 128 processor cores
- NVIDIA CUDA® SDK installed and configured-Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- NVIDIA NGC™-ready for easy containerized applications
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Socket with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (32 slots), up to 8 TB total memory
- Eight PCI-Express x16 4.0 low profile slots for InfiniBand or other fabric adapters
- One PCI-Express x16 4.0 low profile slot and PCI-Express x8 4.0 low profile slot for additional I/O (ex: storage)
- 6 drive bays for hard drives and SSDs, all NVMe capable
- Removable Storage:
- Front USB 3.0 ports
- Front accessible hot-swap hard drives
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2200W 2+0 high-efficiency power supplies
- 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX®-6 200Gb HDR / ConnectX-5 100Gb EDR InfiniBand
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $117,510+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.