Achieve a 14X Speedup with Tesla GPUs, CST STUDIO SUITE, and Microway
Microway’s NumberSmasher® GPU-accelerated platforms are now available pre-configured for CST STUDIO SUITE. They deliver accelerated performance in your office or lab. Rackmount Server with up to 4 or 8 GPUs for your server room are also available.
The high memory bandwidth and parallel processing abilities of GPUs provide signiﬁcant simulation speed advantages over conventional CPU computing. CST STUDIO SUITE supports GPU computing in the transient solver, integral equation solver, transmission line matrix (TLM) solver and particle-in-cell (PIC) solver, using NVIDIA Tesal® or Quadro® GPUs.
The above results were achieved by CST on a Microway NumberSmasher NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPUs. For benchmark results on other CST solvers – such as integral and particle-in-cell (PIC) – see .
Need more compute power? Our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together via 56Gbps and 100Gbps InfiniBand to provide a powerful HPC cluster for CST STUDIO SUITE.
- Pre-configured for optimal performance of CST MICROWAVE STUDIO®
- Up to 4 NVIDIA Quadro GP100 or GV100 GPUs – deployed for computation
- Optional dedicated NVIDIA Quadro for accelerated 3D visualization
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 128 TB storage built-in, with optional hardware RAID
- (2) Intel Xeon Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots, 12 DIMMs recommended)
- Four PCI-Express 3.0 x16 double-width slots
- Three additional PCI-Express slots (x16, x16, x4)
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPUs (48 lanes per socket)
- Removable Storage:
- CD, DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Blu-Ray)
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- ConnectX-5 100Gb or 56Gb InfiniBand, 100G, 50G, 40G, or 25G Ethernet
- Hardware RAID support
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS Linux
- Windows 7 Pro (EOL), Windows 10, Windows Server
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $15,000 to $45,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.