3U Xeon Scalable Processor HPC Server with Large Storage
NumberSmasher 3U Xeon servers provide HPC performance with large storage capability.
NumberSmasher can be custom-configured to exact user specifications, including large memory, hardware RAID, and high-speed networking.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 256 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Intel Xeon Processor Sockets; Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots, 12 DIMMs recommended)
- (16) Hot-Swap 3.5” 12Gbps drive bays
- Optional NVMe support
- Broadcom 3008, 3108, 3316 or 3408 ROC SAS/SATA/NVMe Hardware RAID Controllers
- Up to six PCI-Express 3.0 devices
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPUs (48 lanes per socket)
- Two integrated Intel Gigabit or optional 10G Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1200W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/40G, 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR/ConnectX-5 EDR 100G InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $3,000+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.