Ultra-Quiet Computing for Deep Learning Researchers
Designed for deep learning research, this WhisperStation features a high-speed 6-core Xeon “Broadwell” processor, 64GB DDR4 memory, four NVIDIA TITAN Xp GPUs, an SSD for the operating system, 6TB of high-speed RAID10 storage (with SSD caching, if desired) and ultra-quiet fans. We provide a turn-key system delivered with Ubuntu Linux, NVIDIA CUDA, NVIDIA cuDNN and your choice of machine learning software pre-installed (e.g., TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, Theano, NVIDIA cuDNN, NVIDIA DIGITS).
The WhisperStation-Deep Learning workstation is a commercially-available system based upon NVIDIA’s DIGITS DevBox. It has been designed to provide maximum performance when training deep neural networks. It is the perfect system for a researcher exploring the applications of machine learning before such applications move into production. Using NVIDIA’s DIGITS interface for popular deep learning tools, such as Caffe, researchers can collaborate and share GPU resources as they fine-tune their neural networks.
For production-level deep learning, we recommend our professional NumberSmasher server product line with NVIDIA Tesla GPUs.
- Quiet! Most configurations are barely audible when placed beside your desk.
- NVIDIA DIGITS with Caffe, Torch, Theano & NVIDIA CUDA installed and configured
- High-performance NVIDIA “Pascal” GPUs
- Up to 8 processor cores
- Up to 512 GB memory
- Up to 80 TB storage built-in
- Fixed or hot-swap drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. Compatible with standard home and office electrical outlets.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use WhisperStations for 5+ years before upgrading.
- Intel Xeon E5-1600v4 CPU (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Quad-Channel 2400 MHz / 2133 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (8 slots)
- Four NVIDIA TITAN Xp GPUs
- Optional Professional Graphics with NVIDIA Quadro
- Up to (8) Fixed 3.5″ 6Gbps drive bays
- Optional Hot-Swap 2.5″ 6Gbps drive bays
- Up to seven PCI-Express devices
- Dual integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Removable Storage:
- CD, DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Bluray)
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Optional eSATA and Firewire
- High-efficiency (80 PLUS certified) quiet power-supply
- Expand storage capacity up to 480 TB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G / 40G Ethernet or 56G / 100G InfiniBand
- Multiple LCD Monitors, 4K Displays or 3D Displays
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your workstation by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $8,560 to $14,632
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.