Share our expertise: whether you’re applying for a grant, writing a proposal for startup funds, or need to expedite a quote through the University’s purchasing system, we can help.
Many departments leverage their own scientific codes in addition to employing widely-used commercial applications. In either case, we can design a system which provides exceptional performance and meets your budget.
Most commonly, these are the types of systems we build for academic and research clients:
- Quiet, High-Performance WhisperStation with optional integrated NVIDIA® Quadro® GPUs
- Quiet HPC cluster for a large office or small lab
- Fully-integrated compute server with large storage (100TB+) and/or large memory (1TB+)
- Turn-key HPC cluster including storage networking, rack, power and UPS
- Storage servers, RAIDs, storage clusters and LUSTRE
Your software application may include one of the following:
Abaqus, Abinit, AMBER, ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS Mechanical, BLAST, CHARMM, GAMESS, Gaussian, GROMACS, HMMER, LAMMPS, LSMS, LS-DYNA, Mathematica, MATLAB, MOLPRO, NAMD, OpenFOAM, Quantum Espresso, Q-CHEM, Star-CCM+, TeraChem, VASP, VMD, WRF
None of the above fits your situation?
Please reach out to us. We custom-tailor systems every day and are eager to help.