Microway’s professional staff live and breathe high-performance computing
We strive to maintain comprehensive resources on the latest hardware and software technologies. Here is a list of the most recent content:
- In-Depth Comparison of NVIDIA Quadro “Turing” GPU Accelerators
- Comparison of NVIDIA Tesla/Quadro and NVIDIA GeForce GPUs
- Optimizing the Performance of System Memory
- In-Depth Comparison of NVIDIA Tesla “Volta” GPU Accelerators
- Performance Characteristics of Common Transports and Buses
- In-Depth Comparison of NVIDIA Tesla Kepler GPU Accelerators
- Common Maintenance Tasks (Workstations and Servers)
- Solutions for Rackmounting Extra Depth Systems
Telephone and e-mail support are available for the lifetime of your system by Microway’s in-house experienced technicians.
At Microway, our technical expertise is evident from your first call. Our sales team understands the technical needs of HPC users. They constantly review compatibility and performance information to share with customers. Our technical sales people are among the best-informed in the industry.
Our support continues when you place an order. All systems are custom-integrated and tested by our expert technicians. We identify and solve any potential problems before the order is shipped. This assures you that the “out of box” reliability of your system is phenomenally high. Customers purchasing clusters are invited to complete a configuration questionnaire. Using this information, our integration and QC teams configure the systems to your specific requirements.
Technical support remains available for the life of your system. Each member of our technical support organization has an average of ten years of Linux experience. The managers of this team are “hands-on” professionals who have each been configuring and validating systems at Microway for over twenty (20) years. Microway personnel are chosen for their knowledge, professionalism and emphasis on excellence.