Maximize host-to-device bandwidth with up to 4 PCI-Express GPUs. Navion 2U with 4 GPUs delivers next generation PCI-Express Gen4 interfaces: allowing for improved peak bandwidth to Gen3 devices and fully supporting the latest NVIDIA® PCI-E Gen4 GPUs.
- Up to 4 NVIDIA A100, A40 or A30 GPUs or other datacenter GPUs
- Delivers up to 2X the CPU:GPU bandwidth of PCI-E Gen3 for PCI-E Gen4 devices
- PCI-E Gen4 bus delivers improved peak transfer rates for Gen3 devices
- Supports GPUDirect® RDMA over PCI-E 4.0 to 200Gb HDR InfiniBand adapters
- NVIDIA CUDA® SDK installed and configured-Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Socket with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Up to 128 processor cores
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory(16 slots), up to 4 TB total memory
- Four PCI-Express x16 4.0 double-width slots + two PCI-Express x16 4.0 low-profile slots
- 8 drive bays for hard drives and SSDs, NVMe capable
- Removable Storage:
- Rear USB 3.0 ports
- Front accessible hot-swap hard drives
- Two integrated RJ45 10GigE ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2200W 1+1 high-efficiency power supplies
- 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX®-6 200Gb HDR / ConnectX-5 100Gb EDR InfiniBand
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $6900 to $58,700
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.