2U Twin2 Xeon Scalable Processor High-Density Servers
NumberSmasher Twin2 Xeon systems are high-density, cost-effective rack servers ideal for compute- & memory-intensive applications. Each of the four modules operates as an independent server with its own CPUs, memory, networking and storage.
All servers are individually serviceable – each may be removed while the remaining three units continue running. The 2U chassis provides shared cooling and redundant power supplies, which increases efficiency and reduces power waste.
Microway customers have successfully deployed these systems in many environments, including HPC clusters, server farms and Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI).
- Up to 80 processor cores
- Up to 4 TB memory
- Up to 54 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs (2.5″ drives optional)
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
Four Independent Xeon Half-Width Servers, each with:
- (2) Intel Xeon Processor Sockets; 3rd Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Ice Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.6 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (3) Hot-Swap 3.5” 12Gbps drive bays or (6) Hot-Swap 2.5″ 12Gbps drive bays
- Optional Hardware RAID configurations (See 2U Twin2Plus for NVMe)
- Onboard Dual Port Intel X710 10GigE (RJ45)
- Direct PCI-Express 4.0 links to CPUs (64 lanes per socket)
- Two low-profile PCI-Express x16 4.0 low profile slots for Ethernet or InfiniBand adapters
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Rear USB 3.0 ports
- Shared 2200W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
Options for Hardware Accessories/Add-ons & Software Tools/Libraries
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR or ConnectX-5 EDR 100Gb InfiniBand
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $11,999+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.