Dense GPU Server with up to 8/10 NVIDIA A100, A30, or Tesla® V100 GPUs
Microway Octoputer allows GPU-accelerated applications to scale up. Ideal for well ported, massively parallel GPU codes, it supports up to 8 or 10 NVIDIA GPUs in a 4U footprint in a switched, dual root, PCI-Express Gen4 architecture.
Each Octoputer arrives fully integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA® Toolkit installed and configured. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Link multiple Octoputer servers together in a GPU accelerated cluster.
- Up to 8 or 10 NVIDIA A100, A30, Tesla V100 or RTX Professional GPUs
- Dual Root switched architecture with 2 Broadcom PCI-E Gen4 Switches
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 80 processor cores
- Up to 8 TB memory
- Up to 48 TB storage built-in
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon; 3rd Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Ice Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.6 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (32 slots)
- Dual PCI-E Root Complexes via two Broadcom PEX9797 PCI-E Switches configured for either:
- 8 GPUs + 2 InfiniBand Adapters with GPUDirect® RDMA across 2 Root Complexes (4 GPUs + IB Adapter per root complex) OR
- 10 NVIDIA GPUs across the dual root complexes
- One Additional PCI-Express x16 4.0 single-width slot for InfiniBand/Ethernet
- Up to 24 (24) Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays, up to 8 NVMe enabled by default
- Additional Mezzanine slot for 1 or 10Gigabit Ethernet
- IPMI 2.0 with Integrated LAN Support
- 4000W 2+2 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supplies
- NVIDIA RTX™ Professional GPUs for visualization or Virtualization
- Mellanox® ConnectX®-6 200Gb HDR InfiniBand or 25/50/100Gb Ethernet
- NVIDIA HPC SDK installed and configured
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $7,500 to $120,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.