Dense GPU Server with up to 8/10 NVIDIA H100, A100, L40, or A30 GPUs
Microway Octoputer™ allows GPU-accelerated applications to scale up. Ideal for well ported, massively parallel GPU codes, it supports up to 8-10 NVIDIA® GPUs in a 4U footprint in a switched, dual root, PCI-Express Gen5 architecture.
Each Octoputer arrives fully integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA® Toolkit installed and configured. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Link multiple Octoputer servers together in a GPU accelerated cluster.
- Up to 8 (with GPUDirect™ RDMA to InfiniBand) or 10 NVIDIA H100 PCI-E, A100, L40, A30, or RTX Professional GPUs
- Dual Root switched architecture with 2 Broadcom PCI-E Gen5 Switches
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 120 processor cores
- Up to 8 TB memory
- Up to 48 TB storage built-in
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon; 4th Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Sapphire Rapids” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 4800 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (32 slots)
- Dual PCI-E Root Complexes via two Broadcom PLX PCI-E Switches configured for either:
- 8 GPUs + 2 InfiniBand Adapters with GPUDirect® RDMA across 2 Root Complexes (4 GPUs + IB Adapter per root complex) OR
- 10 NVIDIA GPUs across the dual root complexes
- One Additional PCI-Express x16 5.0 single-width slot for InfiniBand/Ethernet
- Up to (24) Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays, up to 8 NVMe enabled by default
- Additional Mezzanine slot for 1 or 10Gigabit Ethernet
- IPMI 2.0 with Integrated LAN Support
- 8000W 2+2 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supplies
- NVIDIA RTX™ Professional GPUs for visualization or Virtualization
- ConnectX®-7 400Gb HDR InfiniBand / ConnectX®-6 200Gb HDR InfiniBand or 25/50/100/200Gb Ethernet
- NVIDIA HPC SDK installed and configured
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $7,500+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.