1U Tesla GPU Server with up to 4 Tesla V100 or P100
The NumberSmasher 1U 4 GPU Server delivers our highest GPU:CPU density, low host server costs, and a single socket in a compact rack footprint. It is ideal for overwhelmingly accelerated workloads: those where very little computation is performed on the host-CPUs and GPU density drives performance. This server also supports NVIDIA GPU Direct RDMA.
Each rackmount server arrives with the NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 4 NVIDIA Tesla V100 or P100 GPUs
- Simplified PCI-E tree ideal for GPU Direct and peer-to-peer transfers among neighboring GPUs
- Switched architecture with 2 PLX switches
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured- Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 28 processor cores
- Up to 768 GB memory
- Up to 4 TB storage built-in
- (1) Processor Socket with Intel Xeon; Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (6 slots)
- Up to 4 PCI-Express 3.0 x16 double-width slots
- 1 PCI-Express 3.0 x16 full-height, half-length slot for fabric/IB adapters
- (2) Hot-Swap 2.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPU (48 lanes)
- Two integrated Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports, Optional 10G
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1600W High-Efficiency Redundant Power Supply
- NVIDIA Quadro or GeForce GPU for visualization
- Mellanox ConnectX-4 100Gb InfiniBand, 100Gb Intel Omni Path Fabric, or 10/40G, 25/50/100G Ethernet
- PGI Accelerator Compilers for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $3000 to $18000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.