1U GPU Server with up to four NVIDIA® A100, A30, or Tesla® V100 GPUs
NumberSmasher 1U 4 GPU Server supports up to 4 GPUs and 2 CPUs in a balanced, high density configuration with the highest density per rackmount unit. Two additional low-profile slots provide additional flexibility for connections to storage or InfiniBand.
Each rackmount server is integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA SDK. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together in a GPU cluster.
- Up to 4 NVIDIA A100, A30, A40 or Tesla V100 GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 80 processor cores
- Up to 4 TB memory
- Up to 60 TB storage built-in
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon 3rd Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Ice Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.6 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (2) Hot-Swap 2.5” NVMe drive bays
- Up to 4 PCI-Express x16 4.0 double-width GPUs
- Up to 2 Low-Profile PCI-Express x16 4.0 cards for InfiniBand fabric or storage adapters
- Direct PCI-Express 4.0 links to CPUs (64 lanes per socket)
- Two integrated 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2000W 1+1 High-Efficiency Redundant Power Supply
- NVIDIA A40 GPUs for remote visualization
- Mellanox ConnectX®-6 HDR 200Gb InfiniBand, ConnectX-5 EDR 100Gb InfiniBand or 10/25/50/100G Ethernet
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- NVIDIA HPC SDK
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $7691 to $86,968
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.