Dense 2U 8-GPU Server with up to 8 NVIDIA® A100, A30 or NVIDIA Tesla® V100 GPUs
Octoputer 2U allows GPU-accelerated applications to scale up in the most compact rack footprint available. This system matches to massively parallel codes and can allow for a an unprecedented rack density of up to 160 GPUs per 42U rack!
Each Octoputer arrives fully integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA® Toolkit. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Link multiple 2U servers together for an extraordinarily dense cluster.
- Up to 8 NVIDIA A100, A30, or Tesla V100 Tensor Core GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Additional slots for HDR or EDR InfiniBand, 10G/25G/50G/100G Ethernet, or storage controllers
- Up to 80 processor cores
- Up to 6 TB memory
- Up to 16 TB storage built-in
- (2) Intel Xeon 3rd Gen Xeon Scalable Processor“Ice Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.6 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (24 slots)
- Eight PCI-Express x16 4.0 double-width slots
- PCI-Express 4.0 Switches (switched architecture)
- Two half-length, half-height PCI-Express x16 4.0 slotsfor InfiniBand or Ethernet
- Up to (8) Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays, 4 NVMe
- Two integrated Intel X710 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 4400W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power
- ConnectX®-6 200Gb or ConnectX-5 100Gb InfiniBand or 10G/25/50/100G Ethernet
- NVIDIA RTX Professional or A40 GPUs for visualization
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- NVIDIA HPC SDK (with OpenACC support) for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $7,500 to $149,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.