4U Xeon Scalable Server with Ultra-Dense Storage
NumberSmasher 4U storage servers provide dense and cost-effective storage capability. These systems improve storage density by providing hot-swap drive bays in the front and the rear of the chassis.
Double-sided storage servers allow you to pair more spindles and more bandwidth for increased storage throughput. They can also be custom-configured to exact user specifications, including large memory, high-speed networking, and hardware RAID.
Our storage servers can be integrated with any of the popular software-defined or parallel storage filesystems (e.g., Spectrum Scale, Lustre, Gluster, or Ceph).
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 648 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Intel Xeon Processor Sockets; Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots, 12 DIMMs recommended)
- (36) Hot-Swap 3.5” 12Gbps drive bays
- Optional NVMe support
- Broadcom 3008, 3108, 3316 or 3408 ROC SAS/SATA/NVMe Hardware RAID Controllers
- Up to six PCI-Express 3.0 devices
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPUs (48 lanes per socket)
- Two integrated Intel Gigabit or Optional 10G Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1200W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- 2.5″ drives for up to 144 TB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/40G, 25/50/100G Ethernet, ConnectX-6 HDR 200Gb InfiniBand/ConnectX-5 EDR 100Gb InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $5,000+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.
Call a Microway Sales Engineer for Assistance : 508.746.7341 or
Click Here to Request More Information.