2U Twin² Xeon High-Density Servers
NumberSmasher 2U Twin² Xeon systems are high-density, cost-effective rack servers ideal for compute- & memory-intensive applications. Each of the four modules operates as an independent server with its own CPUs, memory, networking and storage.
All servers are individually serviceable – each may be removed while the remaining three units continue running. The 2U chassis provides shared cooling and redundant power supplies, which increases efficiency and reduces power waste.
Microway customers have successfully deployed these systems in many environments, including HPC clusters, server farms and Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI). 2U Twin2 platforms are typically far more cost effective than 1U servers for large-scale clustering.
- Up to 120 processor cores (Liquid cooling may be required for maximum core count)
- 16 DIMM sockets for up to 4 TB memory
- 6 NVMe drive bays
- Up to 180 TB NVMe storage built-in (per node)
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
Four Independent Xeon Half-Width Servers, each with:
- (2) Intel Xeon Processor Sockets; 4th Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Sapphire Rapids” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR5 4800 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- Intel VROC NVMe RAID Support
- Network via AIOM/OCP 3.0 compliant mezzanine cards or PCI-E: wide array of options available including Ethernet, Omni Path, or InfiniBand
- Two additional PCI-E x16 5.0 low-profile slots
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Rear USB 3.0 ports
- Shared 3000W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
Options for Hardware Accessories/Add-ons & Software Tools/Libraries
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/25/50/100G/200G Ethernet or ConnectX-7 NDR 400Gb or ConnectX-6 HDR 200Gb InfiniBand
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $16,500+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.