4U Server with Large Memory, Storage and GPUs
Microway’s QuadPuter servers provide significant compute power, memory and storage within a single system. Whether used as a stand-alone server or part of an even more impressive cluster, the QuadPuter is the SMP server of choice for the scientific and enterprise communities.
What does SMP do for you? Symmetric Multi-Processing lowers interprocessor latency while increasing bandwidth, thereby improving the performance of fine grain parallel applications running with MPI or OpenMP.
Many of our customers use QuadPuter in lieu of a compute cluster, eliminating the administrative tasks required to keep a cluster running. Other customers have been able to replace groups of older machines with a single QuadPuter.
QuadPuter is available with 64-bit Linux and/or Windows operating systems. It can be custom-configured to exact user specifications, including large memory, large storage, GPUs & coprocessors, and high-speed networking.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 112 processor cores
- Up to 6 TB memory
- Up to 384 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (4) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (48 slots)
- (24) Hot-Swap 3.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Up to ten PCI-Express 3.0 devices:
- Ten PCI-Express 3.0 x8 slotsor
- Six PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots (double-width for GPUs)
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPUs (40 lanes per socket)
- Optional Professional Graphics with NVIDIA Quadro
- Dual integrated Intel X540 10Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 6400W of 3+1 Redundant High-Efficiency “Platinum” Power Supplies
- NVIDIA GPUs with CUDA preinstalled
- Expand storage capacity up to 4.1 PB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-6 HDR 200Gb or ConnectX-5 EDR 100Gb InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $24,499+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.