4P Xeon Scalable Processor Server / SMP with Large Memory
Microway’s QuadPuter servers provide significant compute power, memory and storage within a single system. QuadPuter is the SMP server of choice for the scientific and enterprise communities.
What does an SMP do for you? Symmetric Multi-Processing inside of a single system lowers latency while increasing bandwidth, thereby improving the performance of fine grain parallel applications running with MPI or OpenMP.
Many of our customers use QuadPuter in lieu of a compute cluster, eliminating the administrative tasks required to keep a cluster running. Other customers have been able to replace groups of older machines with a single QuadPuter.
- Up to 112 processor cores
- Up to 6 TB memory
- Up to 48 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (4) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon; Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (48 slots)
- (24) Hot-Swap 2.5” 6Gbps drive bays, 4 ready for NVMe
- Two PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots (double-width), Five PCI-Express 3.0 x8 slots, and Four internal PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots (low profile, half-length only)
- Four integrated Intel Gigabit or optional 10G ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1600W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- Expand storage capacity up to 4.1 PB+ with direct-attached storage chassis
- 10/40G, 25/50/100G Ethernet, ConnectX-4 EDR 100G InfiniBand
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $16,000 to $98,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.