4-Socket Xeon Scalable Processor Server with Large Memory
Microway’s QuadPuter servers provide significant compute power, memory and storage within a single system. QuadPuter is the 4-socket server of choice for the scientific and enterprise communities.
Keeping an application inside of a single system lowers latency while increasing memory bandwidth, thereby improving the performance of fine grain parallel applications running with MPI or OpenMP.
Many of our customers use QuadPuter in lieu of a compute cluster, eliminating the administrative tasks required to keep a cluster running. Other customers have been able to replace groups of older machines with a single QuadPuter.
- Up to 240 processor cores
- Up to 16 TB memory
- Up to 720 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap U.3 NVMe” drive bays for hard drives or NVMe SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (4) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon; 4th Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Sapphire Rapids” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR5 4800 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (64 slots)
- (24) Hot-Swap U.3 NVMe” drive bays
- Two PCI-Express x16 5.0 slots (double-width), Two PCI-Express x16 5.0 slots
- AIOM Networking with 10G/25G/100G Ethernet or InfiniBand in OCP 3.0 compatible form factor
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1600W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- Expand storage capacity up to 4.6 PB+ with direct-attached storage chassis
- 10/25/50/100/200G Ethernet, ConnectX-7 NDR 400Gb or ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR InfiniBand
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $16,000+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.