2U Xeon Scalable Processor HPC Server with Optional NVMe Storage
NumberSmasher 2U Xeon servers deliver increased storage capacity and I/O expandability for high performance computing and the enterprise datacenter.
Use the expanded disk and I/O capacity of a 2U footprint to deliver performance for storage biased HPC, big data, or analytics workloads. Microway integration expertise will ensure your system is ready to run applications out of the box.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective cluster.
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 1.50 TB memory
- Up to 192 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon; Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (12 slots)
- (12) Hot-Swap 3.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Optional NVMe storage support (4-12 drives)
- Broadcom 3008, 3108, 3316 or 3408 ROC SAS/SATA/NVMe Hardware RAID Controllers
- Up to six PCI-Express 3.0 devices:
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPUs (48 lanes per socket)
- Removable Storage:
- USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel Gigabit or Optional 10G Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1200W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- 2.5″ drives for up to 32 TB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/40G, 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-4 100G EDR InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $4,800 to $40,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.