Flexible 8-GPU Server with up to 8 Tesla V100 GPUs
Microway Octoputer (with 2.5″ drives) allows GPU-accelerated applications to scale up. Ideal for well ported, massively parallel GPU codes, it supports up to 8 NVIDIA GPUs in a 4U footprint (along with PCI-E 3.0 slots for network and storage controllers). Large amounts of traditional or high-speed storage can be built into the server.
Each Octoputer arrives fully integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Link multiple Octoputer servers together for highly parallel CUDA cluster.
- Up to 8 NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs
- Additional slots for HDR/EDR InfiniBand, 10G/100G Ethernet and storage controllers
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 3 TB memory
- Up to 48 TB storage built-in
- (2) Intel Xeon Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (24 slots)
- Up to (24) Hot-Swap 2.5” 12Gbps drive bays
- Eight PCI-Express 3.0 x16 double-width slots
- Four PLX 8747 PCI-Express 3.0 Switches (switched architecture)
- Two PCI-Express 3.0 x8 slots (physical x16)
- One PCI-Express 2.0 x4 slot (physical x16)
- Removable Storage: rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel X540 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 4000W 2+2 Redundant High-Efficiency Power
- ConnectX-6 200Gb InfiniBand, ConnectX-5 100Gb InfiniBand, or 10G/25/40/50/100G Ethernet
- NVIDIA Quadro GPUs for visualization
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- PGI Accelerator Compilers (with OpenACC support) for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $7,500 to $97,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.
Call a Microway Sales Engineer for Assistance : 508.746.7341 or
Click Here to Request More Information.