8 Socket Server with Optional NVIDIA Datacenter GPUs. Up to 480 cores!
Large shared-memory servers with hundreds of cores are the dream of many HPC programmers and the ideal platform for memory-hungry enterprise applications.
For the ultimate in parallelism and throughput, our NumberSmasher 8 Socket Server supports up to 8 Xeon Scalable Processors and up to 12 optional NVIDIA Datacenter GPUs. Avoid the complexities of programming in multi-node parallel MPI. Instead store your entire dataset in memory and write simpler code for a single-system.
Customers may also use NumberSmasher 8 CPU in lieu of a cluster—eliminating the complex administrative burdens of deploying small clusters. This can be of huge impact to smaller HPC worksgroups without dedicated admins or trying to maximize time for science. This system just looks and feels like a big single server!
- Up to 480 processor cores
- Up to 32 TB memory
- Single OS instance, single system to administer
- Up to 12 optional NVIDIA Datacenter GPUs (contact sales for details) for massively parallel computations
- (8) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon 4th Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Sapphire Rapids” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR5 2933 Mhz2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (128 slots)
- (24) Hot-Swap U.3 NVMe” drive bays
- Twelve PCI-Express x16 5.0 slots (double-width for GPUs)or
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 15.6kW of 4+2 Redundant High-Efficiency “Titanium” Power Supplies
- 10/25/50/100/200G Ethernet or ConnectX®-7 HDR 400Gb / ConnectX®-6 HDR 200Gb InfiniBand
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured when configured with GPUs- Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
Contact us for pricing
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.