4U Rackmount/Tower with up to 4 NVIDIA H100, A100, L40, A30, Tensor Core GPUs or RTX A6000 or A5500 GPUs
NumberSmasher® 4U/Tower GPU servers are a convertible rackmount/tower configuration supporting a wide variety of GPUs for computation or visualization.
Each rackmount server is integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA® Toolkit. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 4 NVIDIA H100, A100, L40, A30, RTX A6000 or RTX A5500 GPUs
- Additional slots for visualization/display-out GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 120 processor cores
- Up to 4 TB memory
- Up to 144 TB storage built-in, optional hardware RAID
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon; 4th Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Sapphire Rapids” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR5 4800 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- Four PCI-Express x16 5.0 double-width slots
- Three Additional PCI-Express x16 5.0 single-width, low-profile slots
- (8) Hot-Swap 3.5” NVMe-ready drive bays
- Removable Storage:
- DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Blu-Ray)
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated 10GigE Ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 4000W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- NVIDIA RTX™ Professional GPUs for visualization
- ConnectX-7 NDR 400Gb, ConnectX®-6 200Gb HDR InfiniBand, 100Gb Omni-Path Fabric, or 25/50/100/200GG Ethernet
- Hardware RAID support
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- NVIDIA HPC SDK for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $6,500+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.