1U Tesla GPU Server with up to four Tesla V100 GPUs
NumberSmasher 1U Tesla GPU Servers (4 GPUs) support up to 4 GPUs and 2 CPUs. They come fully integrated with NVIDIA Tesla V100 to provide the highest GPU density per 1U. Two additional low-profile slots provide additional flexibility for connections to storage, networking, InfiniBand, etc.
Each rackmount server is integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA SDK. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 4 NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 3 TB memory
- Up to 4 TB storage built-in
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (12 slots)
- (2) Hot-Swap 2.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Up to 4 PCI-Express 3.0 x16 double-width GPUs
- Up to 2 Low-Profile PCI-Express 3.0 x16 cards
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPUs (48 lanes per socket)
- Two integrated Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports (10G optional)
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2000W 1+1 High-Efficiency Redundant Power Supply
- NVIDIA Quadro GPU for visualization
- Mellanox ConnectX-6 HDR 200Gb InfiniBand, ConnectX-5 EDR 100Gb InfiniBand or 10/25/50/100G Ethernet
- Onboard Intel 10Gigabit Ethernet
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- PGI Accelerator Compilers for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $5000 to $39999
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.