2U Twin2 AMD Epyc 7000-series Rack Servers
Navion Twin2 AMD EPYC systems provide rack servers with many processor cores and large memory in a dense, cost-effective form factor.
Each of the four units operates as an independent server with its own CPUs, memory, networking and storage. They are individually serviceable – each may be removed while the remaining three units continue running. The 2U chassis provides shared cooling and redundant power supplies, which increases efficiency and reduces power waste.
Microway has successfully deployed these systems in many environments, including HPC clusters, server farms and converged infrastructure. Each can be custom-configured to exact user specifications, including large memory, hardware RAID, and high-speed networking.
Four Independent AMD EPYC Rack Servers, each with:
- Up to 64 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 12 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
Four Independent Rack Servers, each with:
- (2) Processor Sockets with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 2.4 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR3 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (6) Hot-Swap 2.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Ethernet or InfiniBand
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Rear USB 2.0 ports
- Shared 2200W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
Options for Hardware Accessories/Add-ons & Software Tools/Libraries
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G/25G/50G/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-4 56Gb/ConnectX-5 100Gb/s InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $21,450 to $115,900 (pricing includes all 4 nodes)
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.