3U AMD EPYC HPC Server with Storage
Navion 3U EPYC servers pair multi-core AMD EPYC CPUs with large storage capability. They are ideal for large datasets, complex I/O needs, and implementations requiring extensive future expansion.
All hardware and software is preinstalled and tested prior to shipment. These servers can be custom-configured to exact user specifications.
- Up to 64 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 192 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Sockets with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 2.4 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (16) Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays
- Removable Storage:
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports, Optional 10G Ethernet
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Redundant high-efficiency power supply
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G/40G/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-4 40Gb InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $6,800 to $35,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.