Highest GPU Density: 2U AMD EPYC GPU Server with 8 GPUs
The 2U AMD EPYC GPU Server delivers an an unmatched GPU:CPU ratio: 8 GPUs and 1 AMD EPYC CPU.
This density is the highest available and is designed for overwhelmingly accelerated applications. It allows end users to allocate their budget most to where it matters most: additional GPUs for the greatest accelerated computing speed boost.
All hardware and software is preinstalled and tested prior to shipment. These servers can be custom-configured to exact user specifications.
- Support for up to 8 NVIDIA Tesla V100 or Quadro GPUs, all on single CPU socket
- Switched architecture for fast GPU: GPU transfers and GPU-Direct RDMA
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured-Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 64 processor cores and 1 TB memory
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (1) Processor Socket with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.2 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (8 slots)
- Eight PCI-Express x16 3.0 double-width slots + two PCI-Express x16 3.0 half-length slots
- 8 drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Removable Storage:
- Rear USB 3.0 ports
- Front accessible hot-swap hard drives
- Two integrated Mellanox 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2200W 1+1 Redundant high-efficiency power supply
- 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR or ConnectX-5 100Gb InfiniBand
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $5,795 to $102,400
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.