High Density, Switched PCI-E Gen4 GPU Server with up to 8 NVIDIA A100, A30 A40 GPUs
Navion 2U GPU Server allows for an ultra high-density 8 GPU configuration with a switched architecture.
This server supports PCI-Express Gen4 interfaces: allowing for improved peak bandwidth to Gen3 devices and permitting PCI-E Gen4 GPUs to achieve up to 2X the host to device bandwidth. Its unique architecture with PCI-Express Gen4 Switches allows for high-bandwidth transfers between nearest neighbor GPUs.
All hardware and software is preinstalled and tested prior to shipment. These servers can be custom-configured to exact user specifications.
- Ultra High Density: 2 CPUs and 8 GPUs in a compact 2U footprint
- Up to 8 NVIDIA A100, A30, or Tesla V100 Tensor Core GPUs
- Switched Architecture delivers high-speed transfers between neighboring GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA® SDK installed and configured-Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Socket with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Up to 128 processor cores
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots), up to 4 TB total memory
- Eight PCI-Express x16 4.0 double-width slots + two PCI-Express x16 4.0 low-profile slots
- 8 drive bays for hard drives and SSDs, four NVMe capable
- Removable Storage:
- Rear USB 3.0 ports
- Front accessible hot-swap hard drives
- Two integrated RJ45 10GigE ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2200W 2+0 high-efficiency power supplies
- 10/25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX®-6 200Gb HDR / ConnectX-5 100Gb EDR InfiniBand
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $7530 to $127,300
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.