1U AMD EPYC GPU Server with 4 GPUs
The 1U AMD EPYC GPU Server delivers an AMD EPYC CPU socket with up to 32 cores and 128 PCI-E lanes and up to 4 GPUs for computation.
This density delivers ultra-high throughput for HPC applications and also retains a low cost, high-performance host for these massively accelerated applications.
All hardware and software is preinstalled and tested prior to shipment. These servers can be custom-configured to exact user specifications.
- Up to 32 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 4 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Support for up to 4 GPUs, all on single CPU socket
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (1) Processor Sockets with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 2.4 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (2) Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays
- Four PCI-Express x16 3.0 double-width slots + one PCI-Express x16 3.0 half-length slot
- Removable Storage:
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Front accessible hot-swap hard drives
- Two integrated Intel 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Redundant high-efficiency power supply
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-4/5 56Gb/100Gb InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $4,400 to $65,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.