1U AMD EPYC HPC Server
Microway’s 1U Navion servers offer state of the art technology for compute intensive applications. A 1U rackmount footprint allows for excellent cluster density, broad features and expansion, and easy management.
All hardware and software is preinstalled and tested prior to shipment. These servers can be custom-configured to exact user specifications.
- Up to 192 processor cores
- Up to 6 TB memory
- Up to 24 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Sockets with AMD EPYC 9004 Series CPUs (clock speed: up to 4.1Ghz)
- Twelve-Channel DDR5 4800 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (24 slots)
- (12) Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays
- Removable Storage:
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- AIOM Network with RJ45 1/10G or SFP+/QSFP+ 10/25/50/100 Ethernet
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Single or redundant high-efficiency power supply
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G/25G/100G/200G Ethernet or ConnectX-7 400Gb NDR or ConnectX-6 200Gb EDR InfiniBand
- AMD AOCC Complier Suite
- NVIDIA HPC SDK
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $5,645 to $45,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.