1U AMD EPYC HPC Server
Microway’s 1U Navion servers offer state of the art technology for compute intensive applications. A 1U rackmount footprint allows for excellent cluster density, broad features and expansion, and easy management.
All hardware and software is preinstalled and tested prior to shipment. These servers can be custom-configured to exact user specifications.
- Up to 128 processor cores
- Up to 4 TB memory
- Up to 72 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Sockets with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.2 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (32 slots)
- (4) Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays
- Removable Storage:
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Four integrated Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports, Optional 10G Ethernet
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Single or redundant high-efficiency power supply
- 2.5″ drives for up to 20 TB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G/25G/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR or ConnectX-5 100Gb InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $5,645 to $45,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.