1U POWER9 Server Built for Workload Density
IBM Power Systems LC921 delivers the highest POWER9 workload and rack density. Deploy the threading, memory bandwidth, and IO advantages of the POWER9 platform in your datacenter.
With two 20 core processors and 4 threads per core, you can realize incredible density without breaking the bank or moving to proprietary form factors.
Need more compute power? Let us build you a cost-effective cluster.
- Up to 40 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 48 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- (2) Processor Sockets with IBM POWER; POWER9 1U 16-20 Core CPUs (clock speed: 2.1-2.2Ghz)
- DDR4 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (4) Hot-Swap 3.5” 12Gbps drive bays
- Optional 4 NVMe SSDs
- Broadcom SAS/SATA/NVMe Hardware RAID Controllers
- Up to 4 PCI-Express 4.0 devices:
- Removable Storage:
- USB 3.0 ports
- Four integrated Intel 10 GigE or Optional add-in 25/50/100G Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1000W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
Two PCI-E x16 4.0, One PCI-E x8 4.0 Slot, One PCI-E x8 4.0 (low profile, internal only)
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/40G, 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-5 100G EDR InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $3,899 to $49,999
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.