Unprecedented Core Count and Memory Capacity in a Quiet Workstation
Microway brings the power of the data center to the foot of your desk. No longer will you have to choose between having the best performance or having a quiet work environment. With up to 96 liquid-cooled processor cores, 4 TB memory, and ultra-quiet fans & power supply, you’ll be able to get more work done while without the distraction of loud fans.
Get the power of a small cluster in a single, easy-to-manage and quiet workstation.
The QuietQuad WhisperStation packs four CPUs into a workstation form-factor, providing twice the compute capacity of a standard dual-socket workstation. It can be custom-configured to exact user specifications, including large memory, high-performance storage, GPU Compute Processors and software tools & libraries. It is available with applications including the Portland Group (PGI) compilers or the Intel Compilers & Performance Tools.
- Quiet! Liquid cooling reduces noise to barely audible when placed beside your desk.
- Ideal for applications requiring large amounts of memory and high core counts
- Up to 96 processor cores
- Up to 4 TB memory
- Up to 108 TB storage built-in
- Energy-efficient. Compatible with standard home and office electrical outlets.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use WhisperStations for 5+ years.
- Choose Between:
- Intel Xeon E7-8800v4 CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.20 GHz)
- Intel Xeon E7-4800v4 CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.20 GHz)
- Quad-Channel ECC/Registered Memory (up to 32 slots)
- Up to (9) 6Gbps drive bays
- Up to four PCI-Express devices
- Supports up to 2 optional NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Cards for professional graphics and visualization
- Dual integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports (optional onboard 10GBase-T)
- Removable Storage:
- CD, DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Bluray)
- Front and rear USB 2.0 ports (optional 3.0)
- Optional eSATA and Firewire
- 80 PLUS certified quiet power-supply
- Expand storage capacity up to 576 TB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G / 40G/ 100G Ethernet or ConnectX-4 100G InfiniBand
- Multiple LCD Monitors, 4K Displays or 3D Displays
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your workstation by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $13,450 to $83,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.