16 GPU Server with NVIDIA Tesla® V100, Microway’s HGX-2 Platform
Note: NVIDIA announced an End of Sale Program for NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs in Summer 2021. We may still be able to source you these GPUs with longer lead times. However, unless you are expanding an existing Tesla V100 deployment, we recommend selecting an NVIDIA A100 or A30 GPU based system such as Octoputer 4U with NVLink – HGX A100
Scale your AI or other accelerated computing application to new heights with Octoputer-X2. Octoputer-X2 delivers up to 2 Tensor PFLOPS of computing power for the most performance hungry-users.
The NVIDIA HGX-2 Platform 16 GPU baseboard design with NVSwitch™ is at the heart of OctoPuter – X2–with full bisectional bandwidth between GPUs.
- Over 2 Tensor PFLOPS of compute power, from 16 Tesla V100 Tensor Core GPUs
- 512GB of HBM2 memory, in a single address space
- Fully interconnected NVLink® bandwidthbetween all 16 GPUs, from 12 NVSwitches
- Available NGC Software Stack—NVIDIA optimized containers and simplified updates for most major AI Frameworks
- PCI-E x16 3.0 slots for IB configured for optimal GPUDirect® RDMA Performance
- (2) Intel Xeon Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Up to 6 TB system memory
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (24 slots)
- Up to (16) Hot-Swap 2.5” NVMe drives
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Sixteen PCI-Express 3.0 x16 low-profile, half-length slots for GPU-Direct RDMA enabled InfiniBand
- Two PCI-Express 3.0 x16 low-profile, half-length slots
- 18,000W High-Efficiency Power with 5+1 Redundancy
- ConnectX®-6 200Gb HDR or ConnectX-5 100Gb EDR InfiniBand, or 10/25/50/100G Ethernet
- High-speed NVMe flash storage (in U.2 and PCI-E form factors)
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- PGI Accelerator Compilers (with OpenACC support) for GPUs
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $220,250 to $327,250
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.