8-GPU server with NVLink connected NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs
Microway’s 8-GPU server with NVLink provides two CPUs and eight GPUs within a powerful 4U rackmount server platform. These systems provide the highest number of NVLink-connected GPUs available on the market, and leverage the latest HPC and connectivity technologies.
Leveraging NVIDIA’s Unified Memory capability, this system allows your applications to utilize the memory of all eight GPUs combined. With eight Tesla V100 GPUs, a total of 128GB of high-bandwidth GPU memory is available. The GPUs are interconnected with 50-100GB/sec (bidirectional) Enhanced NVLink interfaces, for data-throughput to each GPU approaching 10X PCI-Expres x16 3.0! Coupled with the new TensorCore in Tesla V100, this design enables new levels of deep learning performance
Each Octoputer server arrives fully integrated with the operating system of your choice, along with the NVIDIA CUDA toolkit. Your choice of libraries, tools, and software applications are available for an additional fee. All systems pass rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need scalable compute? Microway provides turn-key GPU clusters including an InfiniBand interconnect and full GPU-Direct RDMA capability.
- 8 NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs with Enhanced NVLink
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 6 TB system memory
- Additional slots for HDR/EDR InfiniBand, 10G/100G Ethernet, and high-speed storage
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – ready to run GPU jobs!
- (2) Intel Xeon Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Eight SXM2 slots for NVIDIA GPUs, each with 150GB/s connectivity (300GB/s bidirectional)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (24 slots)
- Up to (16) Hot-Swap 2.5” 12Gbps drives, 8 with NVMe support
- Four PCI-Express 3.0 x16 low-profile, half-length slots for GPU-Direct RDMA enabled InfiniBand
- Two PCI-Express 3.0 x16 low-profile, half-length slots
- Removable Storage: rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel X540 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 4,400W High-Efficiency Power with 2+2 Redundancy
- ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR or ConnectX-5 100G EDR InfiniBand, or 10G/25G/50G/100G Ethernet
- High-speed NVMe flash storage (in U.2 and PCI-E form factors)
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- PGI Accelerator Compilers (with OpenACC support) for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $102,000+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.
Call a Microway Sales Engineer for Assistance : 508.746.7341 or
Click Here to Request More Information.
Benefits of our 8-GPU Server with NVLink
As applications scale across multiple GPUs, it is critical that communications between GPUs be efficient. NVIDIA’s NVLink interconnect provides unprecedented performance compared to previous-generation PCI-Express connectivity. As shown in the diagram below, all eight GPUs are connected by NVLink (with a hybrid cube mesh topology). Connections are also provided for full-speed GPU-Direct RDMA transfers as part of a GPU-accelerated HPC cluster.