High-performance 10-GPU Server with all GPUs on a Single Root Complex
Microway’s 10-GPU Octoputer provides the highest number of GPUs within a single server and enables full connectivity between the GPUs. This design is ideal for applications which support GPU peering (using technologies such as GPU Direct, P2P Peer-to-Peer, and Pascal Unified Memory). It supports up to ten double-width NVIDIA GPUs in a 4U footprint (along with connectivity for high-speed networking, flash, or storage). Large amounts of traditional or high-speed storage can also be built into the server.
Each Octoputer arrives fully integrated with the operating system of your choice, along with the NVIDIA CUDA toolkit. Additional libraries, tools, and software applications are available for an additional fee. All systems pass rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Microway provides turn-key Octoputer clusters including an InfiniBand interconnect and full GPU-Direct RDMA capability.
- Up to 10 NVIDIA Tesla V100 or Tesla T4 GPUs
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 6 TB memory
- Additional slots for HDR/EDR InfiniBand, 10G/100G Ethernet, or high-speed storage
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – ready to run GPU jobs!
- Up to 48 TB storage built-in
- (2) Intel Xeon Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (24 slots)
- Up to (24) Hot-Swap 2.5” 12Gbps drive bays
- Ten PCI-Express 3.0 x16 double-width slots (on a single PCI-Express root complex)
- One standalone PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slot (on separate PCI-Express root complex)
- One PCI-Express 3.0 x8 slot (physical x16)
- Removable Storage: rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel X540 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 4400W 2+2 Redundant High-Efficiency Power
- ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR InfiniBand, ConnectX-5 100Gb EDR InfiniBand, or 10/25/40/50/100G Ethernet
- NVIDIA Quadro GPUs for visualization
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- PGI Accelerator Compilers (with OpenACC support) for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $8,000 to $98,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.
Call a Microway Sales Engineer for Assistance : 508.746.7341 or
Click Here to Request More Information.
Configured for scaling with GPU-Direct RDMA
As shown in the diagram below, the single root complex allows for exceptional performance within the server and across a cluster of InfiniBand-connected systems. Utilizing GPU-Direct RDMA, any GPU in the cluster may directly access the data of any other GPU (remote memory access).
Configured for density with 10 GPUs per server
For projects which require many GPUs per system, the Octoputer may be configured with ten GPUs on a single PCI-Express root complex. As shown in the diagram below, one additional PCI-Express card may also be added (although this card is not on the same PCI-Express root complex).