Xeon Scalable Processor High-Memory, High-Density Servers
Twin2Plus Xeon systems are a high TDP CPU supporting, dense-flash, and persistent memory-ready version of our NumberSmasher Twin2 platform.
Each of the four modules operates as an independent server with its own CPUs, memory, networking and storage. They improve on our standard 2U Twin2 with support for 16-DIMM sockets, 4 persistent memory slots, and plentiful NVMe drive connections.
All servers are individually serviceable – each may be removed while the remaining three units continue running. The 2U chassis provides shared cooling and redundant power supplies, which increases efficiency and reduces power waste. Twin2 platforms are typically far more cost effective than 1U servers for large-scale clustering.
- Up to 80 processor cores
- 16 DIMM sockets for up to 4 TB memory
- 6 NVMe drive bays
- Up to 90 TB NVMe storage built-in (per node)
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
Four Independent Xeon Half-Width Servers, each with:
- (2) Intel Xeon Processor Sockets; 3rd Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Ice Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.6 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- Intel VROC RAID or optional Hardware RAID configurations
- Direct PCI-Express 4.0 links to CPUs (64 lanes per socket)
- Network via AIOM mezzanine cards or PCI-E: wide array of options available including Ethernet, Mellanox InfiniBand
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Rear USB 3.0 ports
- Shared 2600W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
Options for Hardware Accessories/Add-ons & Software Tools/Libraries
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-6 HDR 200Gb/ConnectX-5 EDR 100Gb InfiniBand
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $16,500+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.