4U Xeon E7-4800/8800v4-Series Server with Large Memory
Microway’s QuadPuter 4P Max delivers end-users small cluster capability in a single SMP server. It features up to 96 processor cores.
Many of our customers use QuadPuter in lieu of a compute cluster, eliminating the administrative costs required to keep a cluster running. Other customers have been able to replace groups of older machines with a single QuadPuter.
QuadPuter is available with 64-bit Linux and/or Windows operating systems. It can be custom-configured to exact user specifications, including large memory, large storage, and high-speed networking.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 96 processor cores
- Up to 12 TB memory
- Up to 48 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 2.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (4) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon E7-8800v4 “Broadwell-EX” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.20 GHz)
- Quad-Channel DDR4 2400 MHz / 2133 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (96 slots)
- (24) Hot-Swap 2.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Four PCI-Express 3.0 x8 slots and Four PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots (full-height)
- Two integrated Intel X540 10Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1600W 2+1 Redundant High-Efficiency “Platinum” Power Supplies
- Hardware RAID Support
- Support for certain GPU Accelerators – please inquire
- Expand storage capacity up to 3.1 PB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- ConnectX-3 56G FDR or ConnectX-4 100G EDR InfiniBand
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $20,000 to $99,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.