4U Rackmount/Tower with up to 4 NVIDIA A100, A40, Tesla V100 or V100s GPUs
NumberSmasher 4U/Tower Tesla GPU servers are a convertible rackmount/tower configuration supporting a wide variety of GPUs for computation or visualization.
Each rackmount server is integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 4 NVIDIA A100, A40, A6000, or Tesla V100/V100s GPUs
- Additional slots for visualization/display-out GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 80 processor cores
- Up to 4 TB memory
- Up to 144 TB storage built-in, optional hardware RAID
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon; 3rd Gen Xeon Scalable Processor “Ice Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.6 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- Four PCI-Express x16 4.0 double-width slots
- Two Additional PCI-Express x16 4.0 single-width, low-profile slots
- One PCI-Express x8 4.0 low-profile slot
- (8) Hot-Swap 3.5” 12Gbps drive bays, 4 NVMe ready
- Direct PCI-Express 4.0 links to CPUs (64 lanes per socket)
- Removable Storage:
- CD, DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Blu-Ray)
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated 10GigE Ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2200W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- NVIDIA RTX Professional GPUs for visualization
- ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR, ConnectX-5 EDR 100Gb InfiniBand, 100Gb Omni-Path Fabric, or 25/50/100G Ethernet
- Hardware RAID support
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- NVIDIA HPC SDK for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $6,500 to $80,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.