4U Rackmount/Tower with up to 4 Tesla V100, P100 GPUs
NumberSmasher 4U/Tower Tesla GPU servers are a convertible rackmount/tower configuration supporting a wide variety of GPUs. They are commonly configured with NVIDIA Tesla V100 or P100 GPU Accelerators.
Each rackmount server is integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 4 NVIDIA Tesla V100 or P100 GPUs
- Additional slots for visualization/display-out GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 96 TB storage built-in, optional hardware RAID
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon; Xeon Scalable Processor “Skylake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.6 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- Four PCI-Express 3.0 x16 double-width slots
- Two Additional PCI-Express 3.0 x16 single-width slots
- One PCI-Express 3.0 x8 slot (x4 electrical)
- (8) Hot-Swap 3.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPUs (48 lanes per socket)
- Removable Storage:
- CD, DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Blu-Ray)
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel Ethernet ports, Optional onboard 10G
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2200W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- NVIDIA Quadro GPUs for visualization
- ConnectX-4 100Gb InfiniBand, 100Gb Intel Omni-Path Fabric, or 10/40G, 25/50/100G Ethernet
- Hardware RAID support
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- PGI Accelerator Compilers for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $6,500 to $80,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.