2U Tesla GPU Server with up to 4 Tesla P100, Tesla P40, or Tesla K80 GPUs
NumberSmasher 2U Tesla GPU servers (2.5″ drives) are available with up to 4 GPUs in 2U. They come fully integrated with NVIDIA Tesla P100, Tesla P40, or Tesla K80.
Each rackmount server is integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA SDK. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 4 NVIDIA Tesla P100, P40, K80 GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured- Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 44 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 20 TB storage built-in, optional hardware RAID
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon E5-2600v4 “Broadwell” CPUs (clock speed: 2.2 GHz to 3.5 GHz)
- Quad-Channel DDR4 2400 MHz / 1866 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (10) Hot-Swap 2.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Up to four PCI-Express 3.0 x16 double-width slots
- One PCI-Express 3.0 x8 low-profile slot
- Two integrated Intel i350 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2000W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- NVIDIA Quadro GPUs for visualization
- Mellanox ConnectX-3 56Gb InfiniBand or 10G / 40G Ethernet
- Onboard Intel 10Gigabit Ethernet
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- PGI Accelerator Compilers for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $5000 to $18000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.