2U Tesla GPU Server with up to 6 Tesla V100 or T4 GPUs
NumberSmasher 2U Tesla GPU servers (2.5″ drives) are available with up to 6 GPUs in 2U. They come fully integrated with NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs.
Each rackmount server is integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA SDK. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 6 NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured- Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 20 TB storage built-in, optional hardware RAID
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots, 12 DIMMs recommended)
- (10) Hot-Swap 2.5” 6Gbps drive bays, 2 NVMe compatible
- Up to six PCI-Express 3.0 x16 double-width slots
- One PCI-Express 3.0 x8 low-profile slot, in x16 physical
- Two integrated Intel Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2000W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- NVIDIA Quadro GPUs for visualization
- Mellanox ConnectX-5 100Gb InfiniBand or 10/25/50/100G Ethernet
- Onboard Intel 10Gigabit Ethernet
- TPM 2.0, with optional TXT support
- PGI Accelerator Compilers for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $5000 to $46,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.