Many-Core Server with Large Memory, Storage and GPUs
Microway’s QuadPuter servers provide significant compute power, memory and storage within a single system. Whether used as a stand-alone server or part of an even more impressive cluster, the QuadPuter is the SMP server of choice for the scientific and enterprise communities.
What does SMP do for you? Symmetric Multi-Processing lowers interprocessor latency while increasing bandwidth, thereby improving the performance of fine grain parallel applications running with MPI or OpenMP.
Many of our customers use QuadPuter in lieu of a compute cluster, eliminating the administrative tasks required to keep a cluster running. Other customers have been able to replace groups of older machines with a single QuadPuter.
QuadPuter is available with 64-bit Linux and/or Windows operating systems. It can be custom-configured to exact user specifications, including large memory, large storage, GPUs, and high-speed networking.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 48 processor cores
- Up to 1 TB memory
- Up to 2 NVIDIA Tesla K10, K20/K20X, or K40 GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 96 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (4) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon E5-4600v2 “Ivy Bridge” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.3 GHz)
- Quad-Channel DDR3 1866 MHz / 1600 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (32 slots)
- (8) Hot-Swap 3.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Up to six PCI-Express 3.0 devices:
- Four PCI-Express 3.0 x8 slots or Two PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots
- Two PCI-Express 3.0 x8 slots
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPUs (40 lanes per socket)
- Optional Professional Graphics with NVIDIA Quadro
- Removable Storage:
- CD, DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Bluray)
- Front and rear USB 2.0 ports
- Four integrated Intel i350 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1620W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency “Platinum” Power Supply
- NVIDIA Quadro GPUs for visualization
- Expand storage capacity up to 3.1 PB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G / 40G Ethernet or ConnectX-3 56G InfiniBand
- PGI Accelerator Compilers for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $10,499+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.