4U AMD EPYC Rackmount/Tower Server with GPU Support
Microway’s 4U Navion AMD EPYC server is an ideal platform for both traditional HPC and GPU computing users. It features a convertible rackmount/tower profile with redundant power supplies and GPU computing support.
All hardware and software is preinstalled and tested prior to shipment. These servers can be custom-configured to exact user specifications.
- Up to 128 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 128 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Support for up to 2 GPUs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Sockets with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.2 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (8) Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays
- two PCI-Express x16 3.0 double-width slots + one PCI-Express x8 3.0 slot OR
- two PCI-Express x16 3.0 single-width slots + three PCI-Express x8 3.0 slots
- Removable Storage:
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Front accessible hot-swap hard drives
- Two integrated Intel X550 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Redundant high-efficiency power supply
- 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR ConnectX-5 100Gb EDR InfiniBand
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $5,600 to $35,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.