Scale Out, Direct Attached PCI-E Gen4 with Max H2D Bandwidth
Navion 4U GPU Server delivers a high-density 8 NVIDIA A100 or Tesla V100 GPU configuration while maximizing PCI-Express host-to-device bandwidth.
This server supports PCI-Express Gen4 interfaces: allowing for improved peak bandwidth to Gen3 devices and up to 2X the host to device bandwidth for PCI-E Gen4 GPUs such as NVIDIA A100. Support the highest GPU density with up to 8 NVIDIA A100 or Tesla V100 GPUs and 200Gb Mellanox InfiniBand— all direct attached in a single system.
All hardware and software is preinstalled and tested prior to shipment. These servers can be custom-configured to exact user specifications.
- Up to 8 NVIDIA A100 or Tesla V100 GPUs
- Delivers up to 2X the CPU:GPU bandwidth of PCI-E Gen3 for PCI-E Gen4 devices
- PCI-E Gen4 bus delivers improved peak transfer rates for Gen3 devices
- Supports GPUDirect RDMA over PCI-E 4.0 to Mellanox 200Gb HDR InfiniBand adapters
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured-Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Socket with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.2 GHz)
- Up to 128 processor cores
- Eight-Channel DDR4 3200 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (32 slots), up to 4 TB total memory
- Eight PCI-Express x16 4.0 double-width slots + two PCI-Express x8 4.0 slots
- 24 drive bays for hard drives and SSDs, four NVMe capable
- Removable Storage:
- Rear USB 3.0 ports
- Front accessible hot-swap hard drives
- Two integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 2000W 2+2 high-efficiency power supplies
- 10/25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-6 200Gb HDR / ConnectX-5 100Gb EDR InfiniBand
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $9100 to $118,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.