4U AMD EPYC Server with Immense Storage
With extra room in their 4U footprint, Navion 4U AMD EPYC servers offer a platform that’s easy to maintain while delivering a large number of hot-swap drive bays. They are powered by AMD EPYC Series CPUs.
All hardware and software is preinstalled and tested prior to shipment. These servers can be custom-configured to exact user specifications.
- Up to 64 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB memory
- Up to 384 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Sockets with AMD EPYC CPUs (clock speed: up to 2.4 GHz)
- Eight-Channel DDR4 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (24) Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays
- Removable Storage:
- Rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports, Optional 10G Ethernet
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Redundant high-efficiency power supply
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G/40G/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-4 56Gb/100Gb InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $7,152 to $35,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.