1U IBM Power Systems Server for High Density Analytics Workloads
Power Systems S821LC is designed the advantages of the POWER8 processor in a 1U footprint. With up to 8 threads per core of throughput, S821LC executes more work per rackmount unit than equivalent x86 servers.
Microway integration expertise will ensure your system is ready to run applications out of the box.
Need more compute power? Let us build you a cost-effective cluster.
- Up to 20 processor cores
- Up to 512 GB memory
- Up to 64 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- (2) Processor Sockets with IBM POWER; POWER8 8-10 Core CPUs (clock speed: 2.0-2.3Ghz)
- DDR4 1866 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (16 slots)
- (4) Hot-Swap 3.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Optional NVMe storage support
- Broadcom SAS/SATA/NVMe Hardware RAID Controllers
- Up to 4 PCI-Express 3.0 devices:
- Removable Storage:
- USB 3.0 ports
- Two Broadcom GigE or Optional add-in 10G/40G Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- 1600W 1+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supply
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/40G, 25/50/100G Ethernet or ConnectX-4 100G EDR InfiniBand
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $4999 to $15500
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.