Microway November 2009 News Brief
The Latest News on Supercomputing 2009 and NVIDIA Fermi GPUs
Get up to speed on cutting-edge HPC - visit Microway at booth #434 at SC09. See our latest products, including:
View our exhibitor page: Microway at SC09
- OctoPuter™ 4U GPU server with 8 NVIDIA Tesla C1060s
- High-density AMD Opteron and Intel Xeon compute clusters
- FasTree™ QDR InfiniBand switches
Attend our Exhibitor Forum session and learn how to save up to 50% in cluster and data center cooling costs. Stephen Fried, Microway CTO and co-founder, will speak on Thursday, November 19 at 4 PM. Stephen will describe Microway's new technology that eliminates the need for water chillers, air blowers and almost all of the unreliable, noisy, energy inefficient 1U fans found in rack mount chassis. Details are listed on our SC09 Conference page.
Also visit us in AMD's booth #1417 to learn why the latest Opteron processors and Evergreen GPUs will be vital components of HPC clusters in 2010.
Purchase Tesla Now; Be the First to Receive NVIDIA's Fermi GPU
- Purchase Tesla C1060 or S1070 GPUs before January 31st (some discounts expire January 1st).
- Pre-order and receive a rebate towards your Fermi purchase in Q209.
- Be added to the priority queue - among the first to receive the new Fermi-based Tesla GPU.
- Educational institutions receive up to 35% off commercial prices.
AMD OpenCL Developer WhisperStation™
- Contact us to receive a customized quote for an OpenCL Developer Whisperstation. AMD Six-Core Opteron processors and ATI Evergreen GPUs provide the perfect platform to port your applications.
- Take advantage of the world's fastest GPUs using the world's only cross-platform, vendor-agnostic API for general purpose computation. Download the ATI Stream SDK with OpenCL support here.
AMD Opteron C32/G34 Sneak Peak
- In early 2010, AMD will be releasing their new socket C32 and G34 Opteron processors. With support for quad-channel DDR3 memory, these multi-core processors will provide excellent performance for computationally demanding applications.
Visit Terri, Brett, Rick, Mike, Steve and Ann in Portland at booth #434. Discuss the latest HPC technologies and partner with us for computing in 2010. We all look forward to visiting with you in Portland.