We're gearing up for a busy 2011! You'll see us at several new trade shows this year, as well as the usuals such as NVIDIA's GTC and SC11. We're also expecting to launch several great new products. This will be another exciting year for those with computationally-intensive requirements.
This month, we're announcing the availability of Microway clusters with powerful, easy-to-use, Bright Cluster Manager software. There are also money-saving offers on NVIDIA Tesla GPUs and CUDA-enabled software. And we're now shipping servers with up to 2TB of memory for the most data-intensive tasks. Later this month, we'll be launching a new GPU Test Drive for you to benchmark AMBER 11 across multiple GPUs.
Finally, we know many of you are preparing grant proposals and budgets for the year. Feel free to call and discuss the latest hardware that's available and to get a budgetary quote.
We'll be attending the following conferences this spring:
Many customers leverage our expertise at these excellent events. Bring us your success stories, discuss a new hardware configuration, or view our newest offerings.
New: Microway Clusters with Bright Cluster Manager
- Bright Cluster Manager provides a complete, GUI-based management solution for CPU, GPU and hybrid clusters
- Easy to use: radically reduces the effort to deploy, monitor and manage clusters
- Optimizes for top throughput: continual health checks, automatic sidelining of troubled nodes, and graphical displays of cluster utilization and open resources
- Slim management and resource footprint: a single Daemon and single database driving all processes
- Used in Top 500 cluster installations worldwide; yet available for clusters as small as 8-nodes
- Receive a price quote on a cluster with Bright Cluster Manager installed
Order 3 Tesla C2070s before 1/31/2011, Get 1 Tesla C2070 Free!
- Fully populate a WhisperStation- Tesla PSC with 4 GPUs, fill a 4U GPU Server, or receive 2 free GPUs when filling an OctoPuter with C2070s
- 515 GFLOPS Double, 1.03 TFLOPS Single Precision Performance per GPU
- 6GB GDDR5 memory per GPU
- Promotion ends 1/31/2011 and is valid only on new Tesla C2070 purchases
Buy a Tesla C2050 or Tesla C2070 and get AccelerEyes Jacket FREE!
- Jacket automatically translates MATLAB code to high performance primitives required for best utilization of GPUs.
- Receive a free perpetual, 1-GPU license to AccelerEyes Jacket for MATLAB GPU acceleration ($999 MSRP-Commercial)
- Promotion expires 01/31/2011; please contact us soon to take advantage of the promo
Buy a Tesla C2050 or Tesla C2070 and get CULA Premium FREE!
- CULA provides a familiar LAPACK interface which integrates with C/C++, FORTRAN, MATLAB, and Python codes
- Receive a free 1-year license for CULA Premium, a sophisticated GPU-accelerated linear algebra library from EM Photonics ($395 value)
- Promotion expires 01/31/2011; please contact us soon to take advantage of the promo.
Introducing: TeraServer 8-Xeon SMP Servers
- 8 CPU sockets and up to 2 TB DDR3 of memory
- Up to 64 Intel Xeon 7500 series CPU cores
- The highest x86 processing power of any single HPC system we sell
- Optional SSDs or 15K SAS drives for enterprise database applications
- Call 508-746-7341 or request a price quote today
New Hardware Components for Servers and WhisperStations
- Larger 3.5" drives with 3TB capacity are now available
- New low voltage DIMMs to reduce cluster power consumption
- 8 GB DIMMS are now cost-effective for many configurations, and 16 GB DDR3 1333Mhz DIMMs are now available
Join the Beta: Microway CLIDE for GPU Development
- Get exclusive access to the IDE ahead of your competition
- Code OpenCL™ kernels in an environment that eases the transition from device to device*
- Utilize Microway benchmark hardware to evaluate where your codes run fastest
- Receive a special discount on the final release version
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Stay tuned for news on AMD and Intel-based Microway products being announced in our next newsletter.
To opt out of future e-mail from Microway, please click here.
*OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.