GPU Computing with up to 4 Tesla K40 GPUs in a Quiet Workstation
NVIDIA has moved the production of actively cooled-GPUs for computation into its Quadro line. This system is now EOL, but we have debuted our WhisperStation – Quadro as a replacement. It provides all the computational capability plus adds professional visualization support—in the same form factor.
WhisperStation – Tesla provides the quietest GPU computing workstation ready for up to 4 NVIDIA® Tesla K40 GPUs. Don’t settle for converted rackmount systems with noisy fans: our WhisperStations are designed with ultra-quiet components for your workspace. NVIDIA Tesla’s massively multi-threaded, parallel-computing architecture, the CUDA® C and Fortran language environments, and drop-in GPU-Accelerated libraries provide the utmost performance for your application.
- Quiet GPU Computing with up to 4 x Tesla K40 GPUs
- Over 16 TFLOPS of performance with 11520 SMX CUDA Cores
- Up to 44 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB DDR4 memory
- Tesla K40 GPUs Each With:
- 12 GB GDDR5 memory and ECC support
- 2880 SMX CUDA Cores
- Memory bandwidth of up to 288GB/sec
- Dynamic Parallelism and HyperQ Support
- Dual DMA engines for concurrent compute and transfer
- NVIDIA CUDA SDK installed and configured – runs CUDA codes on first powerup!
- One or Two Processor Sockets:
- Intel Xeon E5-2600v4 “Broadwell” CPUs (clock speed: 2.2 GHz to 3.5 GHz)
- Quad-Channel DDR4 2400 MHz / 2133 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (8 or 16 slots)
- Optional Professional Graphics with NVIDIA Quadro
- Alternate configurations leveraging select NVIDIA GeForce® GPUs for compute
- (9) Fixed 3.5” 6Gbps drive bays for 144 TB storage
- Up to Eight PCI-Express devices
- Dual integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Removable Storage:
- CD, DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Bluray)
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- 1500W 80 PLUS Gold certified quiet power-supply
- PGI Accelerator Compilers for CUDA GPUs with OpenACC support
- LCD Monitors, 4K Displays and 3D Displays
- Storage Expansions of 768 TB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G / 40G Ethernet, ConnectX-3 56G InfiniBand, or ConnectX-4 100G InfiniBand
- Has room for four GPUs + up to 3 additional PCIe cards
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your workstation by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $4,999 to $30,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.