8 GPU Server with up to 8 Tesla K40, K80, or M40 GPUs
Microway Octoputer is our densest GPU server offering. Ideal for well ported, massively parallel GPU codes, it supports up to 8 NVIDIA GPUs in a 4U footprint.
Each Octoputer arrives fully integrated with the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit. It passes rigorous stress tests for over 48 hours prior to shipment.
Need more compute power? Link multiple Octoputer servers together for highly parallel CUDA cluster.
- Up to 8 NVIDIA Tesla K40, K80, or M40 GPUs
- NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit installed and configured – Ready to run CUDA jobs!
- Up to 44 processor cores
- Up to 1.50 TB memory
- Up to 20 TB storage built-in
- (2) Intel Xeon E5-2600v4 “Broadwell” CPUs (clock speed: 2.2 GHz to 3.5 GHz)
- Quad-Channel DDR4 2400 MHz / 2133 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (24 slots)
- (10) Hot-Swap 2.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Eight PCI-Express 3.0 x16 double-width slots
- Four PLX 8747 PCI-Express 3.0 Switches (switched architecture)
- Removable Storage:
- Front and rear USB 2.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel i350 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Integrated LAN Support
- 3200W 2+1 Redundant High-Efficiency Power Supplies
- NVIDIA Quadro GPUs for visualization
- Select NVIDIA GeForce GPUs for low-cost code development
- Onboard Intel X540-T2 10G Ethernet
- Additional mezzanine slot for QDR/FDR InfiniBand
- PGI Accelerator Compilers for GPUs
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $7,500 to $50,000
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.