1U 2P Xeon Scalable Processor Server
NumberSmasher 1U Xeon servers are ideal for all high performance computing (HPC) and enterprise datacenter applications. Users worldwide pushing the limits of technology in life sciences, universities, commercial and government research count on our integration expertise and attention to detail.
Every Microway HPC server can be custom-configured to exact user specifications, including large memory, hardware RAID, your choice of Linux or Windows OS, and high-speed networking/InfiniBand.
Need more compute power? Any of our NumberSmasher servers can be linked together for a cost-effective HPC cluster.
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 3 TB memory
- Up to 72 TB storage built-in
- Hot-Swap 3.5” drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. High-efficiency power-supplies and auto-speed cooling fans.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use Microway servers for 5+ years.
- (2) Processor Sockets with Intel Xeon; Xeon Scalable Processor “Cascade Lake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.8 GHz)
- Six-Channel DDR4 2933 Mhz ECC/Registered Memory (24 slots)
- (4) Hot-Swap 3.5” 6Gbps drive bays
- Direct PCI-Express 3.0 links to CPUs (48 lanes per socket)
- Removable Storage:
- Front and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Two integrated Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports
- IPMI 2.0 with Dedicated LAN Support
- Single or redundant high-efficiency power supply
- Switch to 2.5″ drives (up to 10 in 1U) for SSD storage
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/40, 25/50/100G Ethernet, 200Gb/ 100G InfiniBand, or 100G Omni-Path
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your server(s) by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $3000+
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.