Ultra-Quiet Computing for Researchers using R
Designed from the ground up for statistical research using R, the WhisperStation-R features up to 44 processor cores, 2 TB memory, NVIDIA® Quadro® professional graphics, ultra-quiet fans & power supply, and up to four LCD monitors.
WhisperStation-R is available with 64-bit Linux and/or Windows operating systems. It can be custom-configured to exact user specifications, including large memory, large storage, and software tools & libraries. In addition to Revolution R Enterprise, it is available with applications including the Portland Group (PGI) compilers or the Intel Compilers & Performance Tools.
Need more compute power? Multiple WhisperStations can be linked together for a low priced, quiet HPC cluster running Revolution R Enterprise.
- Quiet! Most configurations are barely audible when placed beside your desk.
- Revolution R Enterprise software from Revolution Analytics
- Up to 56 processor cores
- Up to 2 TB DDR4 memory, 12 DIMMs recommended
- Up to 96 TB storage built-in
- Fixed or hot-swap drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. Compatible with standard home and office electrical outlets.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use WhisperStations for 5+ years.
- Intel Xeon Scalable Processor “Skylake-SP” CPUs (clock speed: up to 3.6 GHz)
- CD, DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Bluray)
- Front USB 2.0 ports and and rear USB 3.0 ports
- Optional eSATA, Thunderbolt, and Firewire
- Expand storage capacity up to 576 TB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10G / 40G Ethernet, ConnectX-4 56G InfiniBand, or ConnectX-5 100G InfiniBand
- Multiple LCD Monitors, 4K Displays or 3D Displays
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your workstation by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $2,199 to $9,999
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.