Ultra-Quiet Computing for Deep Learning Researchers
Designed for deep learning research, this WhisperStation features a high-speed Intel Xeon processor, up to 512GB DDR4 memory, four NVIDIA RTX 2080Ti or Titan RTX* GPUs, high-speed NVMe SSDs for the operating system, large-capacity storage, and ultra-quiet fans. This system is available with liquid cooling for the ultimate performance.
We provide a turn-key system delivered with Ubuntu Linux, NVIDIA CUDA, NVIDIA cuDNN and your choice of AI containers pre-installed from the NVIDIA GPU Container registry.
WhisperStation-Deep Learning has been designed to provide maximum performance when training deep neural networks. It is the perfect system for a researcher exploring the applications of machine learning before such applications move into production. For production-level deep learning, we recommend our professional NumberSmasher server product line with NVIDIA Tesla or Quadro GPUs.
With NGC containers, users can realize the latest software optimization and performance-direct from NVIDIA- for their workload. Each container includes a fully optimized framework, and users can train their networks with incredible performance.
- Quiet! Most configurations are barely audible when placed beside your desk.
- Available Liquid Cooling: the only way to achieve 4 GPU density with 4 Titan RTX GPUs!
- NVIDIA NGC containers for AI Frameworks (ex: TensorFlow, PyTorch) & NVIDIA CUDA installed and configured
- High-performance NVIDIA “Turing” GPUs (Up to 4)
- Up to 28 processor cores
- Up to 512GB memory
- Up to 128 TB storage built-in
- Fixed or hot-swap drive bays for hard drives and SSDs
- Energy-efficient. Compatible with standard home and office electrical outlets.
- Reliable! Customers commonly use WhisperStations for 5+ years before upgrading.
- Intel Xeon W CPU (clock speed: up to 3.7 GHz)
- Quad-Channel 2666 MHz ECC/Registered Memory (8 slots)
- Up to Four NVIDIA Titan RTX* or RTX 2080Ti (air or liquid cooled as necessary)
*Titan RTX GPUs may be available with NVIDIA Educational discount for qualified institutions. Contact Sales for more information
- Up to (8) Fixed 3.5″ 6Gbps drive bays
- Optional Hot-Swap 2.5″ 6Gbps drive bays
- Up to seven PCI-Express devices
- Dual integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Removable Storage:
- DVD Read / Write / Re-Write (optional Bluray)
- Front and rear USB 3 ports
- High-efficiency (80 PLUS certified) quiet power-supply
- Expand storage capacity up to 768 TB+
- UPS power backup and surge suppression
- 10/25/40/50/100G Ethernet or 100G InfiniBand
- Multiple LCD Monitors, 4K Displays or 3D Displays
- Portland Group compilers (PGI)
- Intel compilers, libraries and tools
Supported for Life
Our technicians and sales staff consistently ensure that your entire experience with Microway is handled promptly, creatively, and professionally.
Telephone support is available for the lifetime of your workstation by Microway’s experienced technicians. After the initial warranty period, hardware warranties are offered on an annual basis. Out-of-warranty repairs are available on a time & materials basis.
System Price: $11,265 to $40,047
Each Microway system is customized to your requirements. Final pricing depends upon configuration and any applicable educational or government discounts.