Microway works with a myriad of government agencies, prime contractors and sub-contractors. We would be pleased to help you define a configuration before you begin the RFQ process.
Whether you’re acquiring resources for your own project or working with requirements handed down from above, we can design a robust system within your budget that provides exceptional performance. Most of Microway’s offerings are available on our GSA schedule (Contract #GS-35F-0431N). We also offer our products on the NASA SEWP and U.S. Air Force NETCENTS2 contracts (through partners).
Most commonly, these are the types of systems we build for government and defense:
- Quiet, High-Performance WhisperStation with optional integrated NVIDIA Tesla GPUs or Intel Xeon Phi processors
- Quiet HPC cluster for a large office or small lab
- Fully-integrated compute server with large storage (100TB+) and/or large memory (1TB+)
- Turn-key HPC cluster including storage, networking, rack, power and UPS
- Storage servers, RAIDs, storage clusters and LUSTRE
- Equipment to update or enhance performance of an existing computer resource; options include storage and GPU add-ons
Your software application may include one of the following:
Abaqus, ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS Mechanical, CST Microwave Studio, Gaussian, LAMMPS, LSMS, LS-DYNA, Mathematica, MATLAB, MOLPRO, MSC Nastran, OpenFOAM, Quantum Espresso, Q-CHEM, S3D, Star-CCM+, TeraChem, VASP, WRF
None of the above fits your situation?
Please reach out to us. We custom-tailor systems every day and would be happy to provide a design for your specific challenge.